Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Introduction to my Intention


Hi All,
I started this blog to help you design "a better web page". Here you will find the answers for most of your web design problems.

I will provide a useful guide that helps you in your projects as we have any problem in designing a functional and non-functional requirements. Usually my concentration is mostly on Projects and the solution for the problems we will face.....

From now every week I'll come up with a Problem and a simple technique to solve the problem. I am sure that my post will help you a lot...


Thank Q Guys

regards
M.Agni
Assistant. Professor
ACE Team member
Aditya Edu. Group.

3 comments:

  1. ooo reallyyy niccee ...v too wil post if v need anythng ...thnkuu thnkuu so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai sir i am ramesh my project is e-learning and testing for that i have a doubt sir,i want generate a questions randomly so please can you give a sample design and suggestion for that thank you sir

    ReplyDelete

  3. Step 1: Make all the Question in a List
    Step 2: Generate a random number with the length of the list
    Step 3: Put the random number and corresponding question from list in a map such that your random number is key and question is value.
    Step 4: Now Repeat Step 2 and Step 3 as many time as you want, Finally Map contains question paper with unique question

    ReplyDelete

AdSense